Tuesday, August 10, 2010

yup . . .

Lately, I have had the desire to write more. I have an idea for a small book that has been churning for some time now. It goes to reason though that before I dive into some form of a book project that there should be a fair amount of practice, right? With this new desire though, I am coming to some realizations. The realization that writers have blocks when they don't know what to say (write) is becoming very apparent! Frankly, I struggle too on what to write. Let's you and I be honest, you don't want to read all of the thoughts and feelings that I have. Honestly, I don't want to read about all the thoughts and feelings that I have - and I live those thoughts and feelings every moment of every day! So here is my thought, feeling or question for today -

"When is it apparent that someone is spending too much money?"

Feel like a random question?

It is not - it is a thought that I have had today as I have looked at the news!

No comments: